There is no Contract between the and the client until the our Company has received the initial deposit amount per person as specified for each tour package. The full payment must be received in accordance with procedures laid down under Payments Terms. If not paid in that time, the company reserves the right to cancel the booking with consequent loss of deposit and apply scale of cancellation charges as mentioned in the cancellation policy hereunder.
- To terminate the Contract after acceptance of the deposit but prior to the Commencement of Tour without assigning any reason whatsoever. In the event, the terminates the Contract, the Tour shall refund the initial deposit amount without paying of any interest.
- To amend, alter, vary or withdraw any tour, holiday, excursion or facility it has advertised or published or to substitute an Independent Contractor of similar class if it is deemed advisable or necessary. In either case, the shall not be liable for any damage, additional expense, or consequential loss suffered by the Clients or for any compensation claims made.
- It is clear understanding between either parties that any loss arising on account of cancellation of flight / train / bus tickets booked by the Clients; either through the or on his/her own or through a third party, the Tour shall not be liable for such losses or additional expense, or consequential loss suffered by the Clients.
- No person other than the , in writing, has the authority to vary, add, amplify or waive any stipulation, representation, term or condition in this brochure.
- In the event of the exercising its rights to amend or alter any of the services as mentioned in the itinerary, after such tour or holiday has been booked, the Client shall have the right:
- To continue with the tour or holiday as amended or altered.
- To accept any alternative tour or holiday which the company may offer.
- In either of these above cases the Client shall not be entitled to, or the Company shall not be liable to the Client for any damage.